REPORT OF TONI PFLOCK HENNIS DEATH IS A GREAT EXAGGERATION

 


        2017 MONTAGE OF THE PFLOCK FAMILY AND RELATIVES

Good news about 

'Toni' Pflock Hennis:

She's alive!

My article last year about Antoni "Toni" Pflock Hennis passing away sure missed the mark.

Nita Pflock Brooks, Class of 1963, just corrected me on that one:

“Toni is my sister and she is still alive. She is not in the best of health but she's still alive. She lives with her granddaughter in Crawfordville, Florida.

“I was really shocked when I was reading your blog about the class of 1955. I hope you will correct it."

Done, Nita. My apologies to Toni. 

I’ll let my sister, Jackie Olesky Straight, Class of 1955, know, too. Jackie is a widow living in Rivesville, not far from Fairmont.

Toni's husband, Russell Hennis, passed away in Florida in 2012. Pretty sure I got that right. 

Nina lives in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, as I did for 35 years before moving to Tallmadge, which shares a border with Cuyahoga Falls.

 

She been doing Human Resources Department office work since 2022 after her University of Akron graduate.

 

Nina is married.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEON CHARLES TRADER, STARTED WITH CLASS OF 1966, PASSES AWAY

JAMIE DAVIS RICHARDS PASSES AWAY. DAUGHTER OF MINNIE DAVIS AND CHICK DAVIS

BOB & SHERRY MYERS COLANERO PASS AWAY 2 DAYS APART. BURIAL JANUARY 12