LORI HAWKINS ICE & TERRY ICE CELEBRATE 32nd WEDDING ANNIVERSARY




        

                 LORI HAWKINS ICE & TERRY ICE

32nd anniversary for Lori and Terry Ice

Lori Hawkins Ice and Terry Ice celebrated their 32nd wedding anniversary.

Lori posted:

“32 wonderful years...hard to believe he has put up with me this long. I'm so grateful and blessed. Has it been easy ....no have we had ups and downs....yes, but I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else.

“Two awesome sons, two wonderful grandsons and a sweet daughter-in-law.

“Terry is not on Facebook but wanted everyone to know I appreciate and love him more everyday.”

Terry’s parents were the late Guy Ice and Irene Yuhas Ice, Class of 1946. His siblings are Guy Thomas and Todd Ice and Wilda Kelly.

Irene is connected to the Claire Yuhas and Steve Kerekes families, as am I through my dad’s sister, Helen Olesky Kerekes, who married Steve. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEON CHARLES TRADER, STARTED WITH CLASS OF 1966, PASSES AWAY

JAMIE DAVIS RICHARDS PASSES AWAY. DAUGHTER OF MINNIE DAVIS AND CHICK DAVIS

BOB & SHERRY MYERS COLANERO PASS AWAY 2 DAYS APART. BURIAL JANUARY 12