JOYCE AHOUSE BLAKE CHANGES RESIDENCE BUT STILL IN WEST VIRGINIA

 



Joyce Ahouse Blake moves from Salem to Mineral Wells, still in West Virginia

 

 

Joyce Ahouse Blake, cousin of Mary “Kitty” Ahouse Morrison, Class of 1968, has moved from Salem, WV to Mineral Wells, WV.

Kitty will visit Joyce in Mineral Wells on Nov. 1.

Joan and I will be in Marion County Oct. 30 and 31 to visit my sister, Jackie Olesky Straight, Class of 1955, in Rivesville. Jackie, Joan and I will be having dinner at a Fairmont restaurant to be named later Oct. 31. Phone me at (330) 388-4466 if you’re interested in joining us for a Lions reunion and, when I know it, I’ll tell you the name of the restaurant and the time of the dinner.

Joan and I will stop at Fallingwater in Pennsylvania to visit the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed home that I love each time I want through it and on the grounds, then head to Marion County for Jackie’s home in Rivesville and the dinner in Fairmont.

Then Joan and I will head to Glen Burnie, Maryland, a Baltimore suburb, where she will complete her permanent departure from her apartment, where her lease expires Nov. 15, and return to her new permanent residence, with me in our Tallmadge condo.

If you’re near Akron, phone John Olesky at (330) 388-4466 and we’ll have a Lions reunion.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEON CHARLES TRADER, STARTED WITH CLASS OF 1966, PASSES AWAY

JAMIE DAVIS RICHARDS PASSES AWAY. DAUGHTER OF MINNIE DAVIS AND CHICK DAVIS

BOB & SHERRY MYERS COLANERO PASS AWAY 2 DAYS APART. BURIAL JANUARY 12