WOW, WHAT AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR SUE AHOUSE SCHRADER!

 











Birthday party worthy of royal event!

 

Sue Schrader, Class of 1971, really enjoyed her 70th birthday part organized by her sister, Kitty Morrison, Class of 1968, with a flourish that was unbelievable.

 

Sue posted:

 

“Thank you so much everyone for taking time from your holiday weekend to come celebrate my 70th birthday with me. The day turned out so well, the weather even waited until 9 pm to storm.

 

“My sister Kitty Morrison did an amazing job. I know I don’t say it enough, but I want you to know how much I appreciate all that you do.

Thank you to all who helped with the party, Shelly Yankie and Breanna Stewart. The pepperoni rolls, chicken, hot dogs and sauce, cupcakes and cake were amazing.

 

Kathy Lynn Morrison the meatballs were amazing. Baked beans, so good. Cheri Bates for bean dip, watermelon, sauerkraut, kiebaksi, orange cream dessert.

“Kit for cooking two days making all the salads and appetizers. Favors were all so great.

Beth Beardsley for helping the whole day, she was always washing something.

 

“Thank you to my family for setting everything up and having a good time while doing it. Chris Schrader the public service announcements were hilarious!

 

Mike Ahouse (her brother) for being doing the valet parking.

 

“Sure I missed a few, so sorry for not calling out my name and thank you. For those that traveled in just for the party, thank you. Great seeing everyone.

 

“I could write a book (and think I have in this post) on how much it meant to spend a day with all of you. I so enjoyed everyone.

 

“Even though I told Kit I didn’t want a party, sure glad she ignored me. Love you Kit and Thank you.”

To see You Tube video of Sue’s awesome birthday parade autocade, go to

 

Sue's Birthday Parade!!! - YouTube


Comments

  1. Ahouse siblings really know how to throw a party . . . and to travel!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LEON CHARLES TRADER, STARTED WITH CLASS OF 1966, PASSES AWAY

JAMIE DAVIS RICHARDS PASSES AWAY. DAUGHTER OF MINNIE DAVIS AND CHICK DAVIS

BOB & SHERRY MYERS COLANERO PASS AWAY 2 DAYS APART. BURIAL JANUARY 12